HCAP offers a wide variety of programs and services to assist individuals and families to achieve self-reliance. HCAP offers programs and services in six major areas: Early Childhood; Employment; Education; Economic Development; Emergency & Transitional Programs; and Community Development & Advocacy. HCAP programs emphasize volunteerism and organizational development to facilitate community action among low-income neighborhoods. In the most recently completed program year, HCAP’s programs and services impacted over 20,000 low-income individuals and families throughout the island of Oahu.
HCAP Programs and Services
Click on any of these programs to learn more. You may also search for an HCAP location nearest you to receive program support.
- Head Start
- Hā Initiative: Creative STEM After-School Program
- Kumuhonua Transitional Living Center
- Income Tax Services
- LIHEAP – Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Na Lima Hana Employment Core Services Program
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Additional programs and services are offered at HCAP District Service Centers across Oahu.